A quick and easy way of keeping blades at the cutting edge is to use a hand-held wheel sharpener placed flat on a worktop.
– Coarse and fine ceramic sharpening wheels of maintaining knives with a variety of blade conditions from dull through to damaged edges
– Small stone wheels set at differing angles and are kept wet by pouring water through a small opening. Push the blade through each slot 8-15 times, depending on the knife quality
– Safe and ergonomic handle to hold when sharpening
– Handle suits both right- and left-handed users
– Non-slip feet on the base gives added stability